You know what’s so great about birthdays? We’ve all got one coming up this year! Haha, okay, that was a pretty lame joke. But what isn’t lame is all the birthday freebies you can get in Toronto. Remember, aging is undeniable! :)
From snacks to goodies to drinks and more, these Toronto spots will let you take full advantage on your birthday.
Here are some places in Toronna that’ll give you birthday freebies:
1. David’s Tea: This spot’s point system has you situated for tons of great rewards. When you sign up with your birthday, you’ll get 5 free points to apply to future orders. Plus, enjoy great perks like your favourite teas and accessories and access to VIP events.
2. Indigo: Another year older, another year wiser. You’ll receive bonus PLUM Rewards points on your special day that can be redeemed for awesome books and goodies. Plus, when you sign up for the program, you’ll get 250 PLUM Points for free.
3. Starbucks: This spot is famous for their free birthday beverage. Come in to claim your drink as long as you’re part of their killer rewards program.
4. Holy Shakes: The ultimate birthday treat! Head to Holy Shakes on Queen Street on your birthday for a free regular milkshake. If you bring a friend, they get 10% off their order! Everyone celebrates.
5. Dairy Queen: Sign up for Dairy Queen’s Blizzard Fan Club and receive a birthday treat.
6. Harvey’s: Are you a fan of some good old Canadian fast food like Harvey’s? Well, if you sign up for their Burger Boss Club, you get a birthday freebie!
7. South St. Burger: The South St. Burger Birthday Club is great for folks looking for a fast-food bite. This spot will give you a free burger with the purchase of one on your birthday. Treat a friend and get yours free, or enjoy two all to yourself. It’s your big day, after all!
8. Red Lobster: Who doesn’t love Red Lobster? If the famous cheddar bay biscuits aren’t enough to draw you in, perhaps their birthday offer will be. You can enjoy a surprise special on your big day if you sign up for the chain’s mailing list. Ohhh la la, the suspense is killing us!
9. What A Bagel: What A Bagel is known for its sweet birthday offering for bagel lovers. Buy any six, and you’ll get another six for free to complete your birthday dozen. Remember to show up with your photo ID to take advantage of the deal.
10. Old Navy: Shopping for jeans or sensible apparel? This spot will throw in someone extra special for your birthday. Just sign up online to enroll in the offer.
11. Medieval Times: You may be getting older, but this spot feels like you’re jumping back in time. Toronto’s Medieval Times has free admission up for grabs on your special day, as long as you show up with at least one other person. Sadly, your birthday buddy will have to pay full price, but you can return the favour when their birthday rolls around.
12. Elmwood Spa: You deserve a little R&R on your special day. So book a day at the Elmwood Spa and enjoy a complimentary three-course lunch (valued at $48) for your birthday while wrapped in your cozy spa robe.