Easy DIY Slime Recipe with 3 Natural Ingredients
DIY Slime Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
8 ounces of water
1 tablespoon psyllium husk
Natural food coloring (optional)
- Pour 8 ounces of water into a small-to-medium saucepan.
- Add food coloring if you are using it.
- Add one tablespoon finely ground psyllium husk to water and stir well. If the psyllium husk is not finely ground, you may grind it in a coffee or nut grinder for a powder-like consistency.
- Turn stove heat to medium-high. Watch carefully, and when mixture begins to bubble, turn heat down to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. DO NOT STIR as this will affect the finished product.
- At the 5 minute mark, remove from heat. Carefully pour into a small container and place in the refrigerator to cool. As soon as it is cool, let the fun begin!
The post Easy DIY Slime Recipe with 3 Natural Ingredients appeared first on Blog - DannaBananas.com.