Bike Balls Bicycle Lights
Cyclists rejoice! Be ballsy, gain better visibility ride safe and attract attention and be seen all at the same time!
The Bike Balls are bicycle tail lights that will illuminate a bike while mounted to the bottom of a seat. They are shaped and swing like a pair of testicles to and fro as you ride along. By gently squeezing the Bike Balls, bikers can turn the light on and switch it between steady and flashing modes. The device can be hung from the bike’s saddles and secured using a zip-tie. Built for rough riding – water / splash resistant construction. You’ll be nuts about Bike Balls!
- Includes batteries (2xCR2032)
- High-grade silicone body with integrated strap and on/off switch
- Single red LED with three light modes – solid / slow flashing / fast flashing
- 360-degree glow
- Consist of a waterproof silicone sack which contains a red LED module
- Built for rough riding – water / splash resistant construction
- RoHS / CE Approved
The post Bike Balls To Celebrate Bicycle Day appeared first on Blog - DannaBananas.com.