No-churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream
- 1 cup full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (300ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 5–6 graham crackers or golden sandwich cookies, roughly crumbled
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Place a loaf pan in the freezer while you prepare your ice cream base.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt and beat well to combine. In a separate bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Using a whisk, fold about half a cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture just to lighten it up a bit. Switch to a spatula and fold in half of the remaining whipping cream. Add in the roughly crumbled graham crackers or cookies along with the remaining whipped cream and fold together just until combined.
- In a small bowl, stir together the strawberry jam and the diced strawberries until well combined.
- Retrieve the chilled loaf pan from the freezer and pour in half of the ice cream base. Spoon half of the strawberry jam mixture over the top and pour over the remaining ice cream base followed by the remaining strawberry jam mixture. Use a butter knife to slightly swirl the jam through the ice cream mixture, press a layer of plastic wrap directly on top, and place the pan into the freezer for at least six hours to firm up before serving.